Monday 11 March 2013

Toothache

By request, here is my Home Remedy for Toothache:

All or some of the following ingredients can be used directly (with a cotton bud) or mixed together into a mouth rinse.

*Salt water
*Tea Tree essential oil
*Lavender essential oil
*Clove essential oil or whole cloves
*Hydrogen peroxide
*Garlic


Affirmation for Toothache:
The probable cause of toothache is around decisions. Long-standing indecisiveness. Inability to break down ideas for analysis and decisions. 
The Positive Affirmation is:
 "I make my decisions based on the principles of truth, and I rest securely knowing that only right action is taking place in my life."
Root Canal has a probable cause of being unable to bite into anything anymore. Root beliefs being destroyed. 
The Positive Affirmation is: 
"I create firm foundations for myself and for my life. I choose my beliefs to support me joyously"

Repeat these Affirmations as often as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment