Wednesday 27 March 2013

MedGroup (27/03/13)


MedGroup

Weekly Meditation 27th March 13

   Detoxing- emotionally, physically, and letting go of the past.

                  “I forgive myself”



Meditation Table




Chakras:
Solar Plexus- Power, Ego, Opinion, Fear, Connection to others, Pride, Stress
Heart- Love, Relationships, Forgiveness


Crystals:
Yellow Topaz- aligning energies within solar plexus
Yellow Tourmaline- to draw out or cut away blockages


Colour:
Yellow- solar plexus chakra
Green- heart chakra
silver- energy connection cord


Angels:
Archangel Raphael- healer
Archangel Jeremiel- healer of anger, judgement and unforgiveness.
Archangel Raguel and Chamuel- help within relationships.


Deities/Gods/Godesses:
Rudra- God of fire & storms, reminds us that riding life`s storms can strengthen us. Burn away blockages.
Ganesha- remover of obstacles/blockages


Mantra:
RAM (solar plexus)


Positive Affirmation:
“I easily forgive myself and others”


Usual indicators of guilt:   Pain, Middle back pain, Injuries/cuts, Insomnia, Neuralgia, Anal Itching or pain, Bug Bites.
“I lovingly forgive myself. They are free and I am free. All is well in my heart now.”

Usual indicators of unforgiveness:  Kidney/urinary problems, Abscesses, Bad Breath, Growths.
“I release the past with love. I easily forgive. The past is over. They are free and I am free.”



Health & Nutrition:  “In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. I love who I am and all that I do. I recognise my body as a good friend. I choose to be healthy and free. I feed it nourishing thoughts. I feed it nourishing food and beverages. My body is a wondrous and magnificent machine, and I feel priviledged to live in it. All is well in my world.”  ~Louise L Hay



Mudras:
Solar Plexus Mudra
Heart chakra and Solar Plexus mudras.

Heart Mudra


No comments:

Post a Comment