Sunday 10 March 2013

Affirmation for Earache

I have a very sore left ear today, its throbbing!

The ears represent the capacity to hear, and Earache is caused by Anger. Not wanting to hear. Too much turmoil. Parents arguing.

I know exactly what it is that I don`t want to hear right now, and I have been on the receiving end of some harsh words by a couple of people.

The Affirmation, or new thought pattern for Earache is
"I hear with love. Harmony surrounds me. I listen with love to the pleasant and the good. I am a centre for love."  ~Louise L Hay


Here is the Earache Home Remedy I have made up-
* Warm oil (Olive is best as it is thick but i dont have any right now and using Rapeseed instead)
* Sliced garlic clove.
* Cinnamon
* Essential oils- Lavender, Tea Tree






                                   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the remedy..!!

    One of my friends is suffering from the ear ache problem and will suggest him to try this remedy.

    But, I will also like to share the information which I found on the web surfing for some home remedies for earaches and found a webiste named www.earachetreatment.info which provided me with some amazing remedies with complete assurance of curing the earache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outer part of my left earlobe is throbbing suddenly

    ReplyDelete